Selasa, 09 Juli 2013

Whatever!

 

This is so complicated. I never thought to keep strong. Who knows, that I survive in such deep longing. I knew your heart was so cold, so I let the sun caress. I saw you were tired, then I let the air touch. The night made ​​you feel lonely, so I let the Moon be with you. Even when you were upset, the rain hold you back. And I did not do anything... I couldn't!

I never choose, it just happens. I never mentioned this as a secret.
I'm just keeping you in a comfort, in the most sincere heart. And I want you to believe that you are so special. 
This is not a distance, but I could never touch you. This made me so sick, so tired. Shit! I was very sad. But I always hold out and not give up with you. So please, don't make a doubt. And please, don't ever break my heart.

I'm sorry for this situation. We both saw that there was a high wall, isn't it? You said I was very good .. But it was such a lie! I didn't give anything to you. I was very bad. I couldn't be like the sun, the air, the moon, and the rain. They made me jealous, you know! Promise to me, you're not going to replace me with the sun, the moon, the air, and the rain. Never changed, and never give up... This is very complicated. But it doesn't matter.
We're one mistake from being together, but let's not ask why it's not right. Because I got you Babe...


-Love

3 komentar:

  1. yaah, i thought you will write about your transition. hehe

    But it's okay, coz love story will always make ur heart and ur mind wants to scream out loud. :)

    Good luck for your love!

    BalasHapus
  2. but just bad luck of love kang ;(

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. things just go bad when we live it bad, it just all in your mind. so be positive. take it as a bless, believe that it will be good in another point of view. don't be such a daytime drama. Be brave and #PMA! :)

      Hapus